Sunday, August 21, 2011

Behold! The Night Mare

"What I fear is lost here
the wind blows and I know..."

Tomorrow I return to my high school for one last year. One last class for one last year.

I am nervous for many reasons. I hope and pray that I can rise to the occasion and forge for myself new relationships amongst those who I never quite connected with. I am afraid that I shall again be forced to face the fact I'd already grown comfortable with: I was and am something apart, if only because the deepest recesses of my psyche prevent me from fully integrating. Anyhow.

Wish me luck. My life swirls about me lately; I hardly know what shall happen next.

1 comment:

Marvin said...

Wow, you're a senior already! I remember when you were a frightened freshman. How far you've come! I know this year will be fun for you - but it will be over before you know it.