Friday, August 19, 2011

Success...


Now, all I need is to take my license test and get my cheap yet lovable and hopefully useful and functional scooter titled! (I bought it new.) I will be sure to chronicle my experiences with it (a bit) here... I will be using it primarly to get back and forth from high school, my house, and college. In the not-too-distant future, I'll use it to get me to my job... As a CNA. (Did I mention I am all set to take the courses to become one? I will then need to pass the test, but that is never an issue with me...)


Anyhow, I am trying to think of a Scottish/Chinese/Smashing Pumpkin-esque name for my scooter. Just for laughs... Any ideas?

1 comment:

Marvin said...

Congratulations! Be careful... always wear your helmet with a visor so you can see in the rain, and always carry a poncho, not that it will help keep you dry that much.

I don't name my vehicles, so I don't have any suggestions for yours, but I hope it serves you well. If it's a 2-cycle motor, always carry some spare oil and a small gas can. You never know when you'll run out, and you can't just throw regular gas in it or it will seize up.