Monday, September 21, 2009

This Year

Under stimulated, I've heard, is better than over, but..
Nothing seems to wait for me this year.
Entirely and wholly for preparation this year still may be..
As I thought at first-
Soon things may be too tragic.
Effigies appear, I cannot disappear, and things will never be the same.

I began this year certain that, like last year, it would be only a period of growth and not really a time for things to happen. I seem to be losing that feeling- now, either by God's will or Satan's doing, I feel as if there will be change and action this year: but in a way, I feel guilty. I suppose I should be careful what I wish for: change leaves many broken, if one doesn't undergo it correctly.

I dread and love this feeling: something will happen, but I know not if it will bode well or ill with me and others.

No comments: