Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beggars can't be choosers..

Do you long for me as I do him?
Empathy is not for me, for I did this.
So you want the position of my protector?..
If ever you catch me, I fear you'll never be able to contain me..
Rare is the one I desire, like a choice pearl amongst the oysters' shells.
Empty promises I received, yet still I cling, for I long to be beautiful to only him.

I feel terribly.

I'm begging, I feel, for attention. I do receive it... But I receive it from the people that will let me maim them. Away from me!.. I don't want to hurt you..

Don't you know I need protection and understanding, don't you know I need a man who finds me exotic and beautiful and frail?

Don't you know the man who never will see me as such is the one I want to?

Don't you know I found my love but lost him?

Don't you know.. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are being choosy about things you complain about. Why let them get to you at all? If you want someone, go for him and be friends with the others. Whats wrong with telling people no? That's when you can tell if they liked you for the right reasons or not.