Friday, July 10, 2009

They have returned..

Dreary through and through, they are;
Rife with surreal tendencies, I dream them
Ere they leave me, again.
All of the day, I wait for such nights-
My goals and wishes met, in strange ways- and all I must do is
Slumber.

For a long while, my dreams have slowly been increasing in content and meaning again. Now I am back to where I was perhaps two years ago: not only do I recall the feelings dreams instill within me, but I also remember most of the specifics about the dream. But that is not the most important part.. The most blessed part of it all is that my dreams are communicating to me messages again. Some I miss, but others I do not, and those I do not forget are of great advantage to me.

I love the vague messages dreams transmit to me, usually seeming to hold no importance until I realize it- and then everything is suddenly clear and true.

2 comments:

Marvin said...

How nice it must be, to have dreams! Or, to be able to remember them. Unless they're recurring dreams. Those, I HATE.

Lydia said...

I have yet to ever have a recurring dream..