Sunday, July 19, 2009

So it is with these things..

It quite figures that I would walk into your life, try to put you on a better path, and then leave- only for your good, though it was ultimately my error in the first place- and you would forget to have any gratitude for me because I no longer kiss you or call you my boyfriend. I know you may have innocently enough forgot to mention me and my family, but still: it shows how people only appreciate me if they feel they have half a chance of getting in my pants or some variation thereof.

I'm tired of guys' wavering interest. I am tired of being exalted as beautiful or ingenious one day and ignored the next. Leave me be, always, if you will not stay on as a friend through all else.

So it goes.

Happy Confirmation. I am, really, happy for you.

No comments: