In fact, I can hardly decide which of the several colleges which interest me I'd like:
- College of the Atlantic in Bar Harbor, Maine;
- Warren Wilson in Asheville, North Carolina;
- Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida;
- Reed College in Portland, Oregon;
- Yale in New Haven, Connecticut (it's very vegan-friendly..);
- University of South Florida (ehhh........) in Tampa, Floirda; etc.
(These are the main ones as of the moment.)
My guidance counselor suggests applying to six or so colleges, so I guess I'll be applying for all of those... But first I need to prove that I'm poor enough to warrant and application fee waiver for all of them, determine whether I'm up to par with some of their standards, and whether I want to live in that location. It's all very strange to me: I spent some number of years yearning for the adventure and mystery that would be college (if I could ever get there... Will I?) and now it is close at hand, and I have tethered parts of me down, for the worse or for the better.