- Rise at 5:45 am in order to see the sun rising and to set breakfast (oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, something) to cook.
- Greet the sun with a cup of chai tea with almond milk at 6 am, or whatever time it is the sun rises on my ideal day.
- Eat breakfast at 6:15 am.
- Maintain garden from 6:30 until 7 am.
- One hour of yoga in a glade between a lush forest from 7:00 am until 8 am.
- Two hours of trail walking and foraging from 8 am until 10 am, accompanied by cheery, intelligent, and caring companions to chat with.
- Take (vegan) brunch with friends at a cafe; fill up copious numbers of mugs with coffee and tea.
- Lunch at 12.
- Reading outside or in a cozy room from 12:30 pm until 3:30 or so.
- Prose and verse writing (plus journalistic writing, if applicable for vocation) from 3:30 until 6:30.
- Dinner at 7 pm.
- Twilight walk for an hour or so, beginning at 7:30 pm. At its conclusion, take time to gaze at stars...
- More writing and reading from 8:30 pm onwards...
- Relaxing music at bedtime, beginning at 10:30 pm or so.
Not included: all things diabetes related. This is supposed to be idealized, right?
Inspired by http://theuberman.com