Monday, May 2, 2011

For His Creation He Does Care...

Thank you, Brian D. McLaren, for writing your book Everything Must Change and reminding me that God loves all his creation: Man and woman, pagan or Christian or Jew or Muslim or Hindu, human and animal, animal and plant, etc. For a long while I've longed for some indication outside of myself and my own interpretations of the existence of humans, animals,and nature that God has a concern for those things which I am driven most towards.

Nature is not only God's blessing to us; nature is God's loved, intrinsically-worthwhile masterpiece. That, in my mind and interpretation, is why we should not only appreciate it every once in a while but commune in it daily, fight to protect it, and not desire to be far from it- in distance or in deed.


No comments: