Friday, January 8, 2010

Insecurity

Lately, I haven't been able or willing to right deep, meaningful posts (about myself. Ha. That's pretty selfish).. Which stinks, because I am experiencing the worst bout of insecurity about my life in general as of late. It is insufferable.. And it is fed from everything in this world. 

People tell me- or, at least, insinuate- that the way I struggle to live my life is worthless. It likely is, for I have not yet held on to what I desire. But it's the only world plausible for me. It's my only hope that comes from myself- the hope that one day I will live in the way I want to live.

2 comments:

VainApocalypse said...

There are few things nobler than to strive toward the lives that we consider desirable, regardless of common convention.

Marvin said...

Visualize what you want, think about it regulary, envision it becoming real, and it will.

And all your posts are deep and meaningful, just like mine. Really. ;-)